Returns & Faulty Items
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please inform us as soon as possible by email (email@example.com) within 7 days of receiving the goods stating reason for return
For a full refund you must return goods within 7 days of receipt to:
FAO: Online Returns Dept
3 Walton Way
- Failure to return goods within this timescale will result in a refund being refused.
- Items to be returned in their original packaging with all tags attached and with any enclosed documentation.
- A refund will not be issued until all goods are returned and checked.
- Please include a short note giving reason for return along with any returns number given – if applicable.
- You will be issued a full refund of the goods, or exchange the item if preferred, upon our receipt of items.
- It is the buyers responsibility to pay for the return delivery. We strongly advise that goods are retuned by recorded or registered post.
All orders are carefully checked before shipping. If the item you receive is faulty on delivery and you require a refund or a replacement, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) as quickly as possible and we will then advise you on how to proceed with the return.